Thursday, October 7, 2010

TRM, Part I - the early 80s ~ Angel's mix tape

There's a few oldies on this C90 cassette in the tape player in Angel's 1970 Dodge Challenger.

"Over You" - Roxy Music
"Since You're Gone" - The Cars
"Every Breath You Take" - The Police
"Atomic" - Blondie
"Coming Up" (studio version) - Paul MacCartney
"Hungry Like The Wolf" - Duran Duran
"Here Today, Gone Tomorrow" -  the Ramones
"It's You, Only You (Mein Schmerz)" - Lene Lovich
"Stop! In the Name of Love" - The Supremes
"I'm Gonna Follow You" - Pat Benatar
"Runaway Boys" - Stray Cats
"Cat People (Putting Out Fire)" - David Bowie
"Words of Love" - Buddy Holly
"Burning Up" - Madonna
"I've Got A Reason" - Moon Martin
"Want You More" - Robert Palmer
"Spellbound" - Rachel Sweet





















Advice on writing fiction says your characters should have full biographies, back stories and physical descriptions. My characters have their own mix tapes. I used to scan the record collections of new acquaintances because I think you can tell a lot about a person by their taste in music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment